- Care for Creation by John Stott
- Caring for God’s World from an address by John Stott
- Creation Community and Our Inheritance by Miranda Harris
- Creation and the Gift of Time by Eugene Peterson
- Creation: God’s Covenant with the Earth by Peter Harris
- Jesus the Environmentalist (1000) by Ephie Risho
- Jesus the Environmentalist (short) by Ephie Risho
- Jesus the Environmentalist 2 (200) by Ephie Risho
- Jesus the Environmentalist 2 by Ephie Risho
- Devotional 1 by Peter Scholtens
- Devotional 2 by David Collins
- Devotional 3 by Matt Humphrey
- Devotional 4 by Peter Scholtens
- Devotional 5 by Matt Humphrey
- Devotional 6 by David Collins
- Devotional 7 by Ephie Risho
- Living Lighter: Eating Lighter
- Living Lighter Tips: Living Lighter at Home
- Living Lighter: Saving Energy
- Under the Bright Wings – Under the Bright Wings tells the story of Peter and Miranda Harris and how they founded A Rocha in the Algarve, Portugal, in 1983.
- Planted: A Story of Creation, Calling, and Community – Planted is not a “how to” book, but a “how so” book in which the reader is invited to travel with Leah Kostamo on the wild ride of salmon saving, stranger welcoming and God worshiping as she and her husband Markku help establish Canada’s first Christian environmental center.
- Kingfisher’s Fire – In Kingfisher’s Fire, Peter Harris, Founder and President of A Rocha, describes the story of the remarkable growth of A Rocha over the last ten years, from one field study centre in Portugal to a family of wonderfully varied community conservation projects in eighteen countries.
- Planetwise: Dare to Care for God’s World – Written by the founder of A Rocha UK, Planetwise is not another book on green issues to make you feel guilty. In these pages you will find hope that God can take your small and insignificant efforts and multiply them in his great plan.
- God Doesn’t Do Waste – Meet “the Bookless bunch,” a very ordinary family who went green. When God challenged Dave Bookless over his attitude toward the environment, he did a total rethink. This led to major changes, not only in his family’s lifestyle but also in his career: Dave and his wife Anne were the founders of A Rocha UK and Dave is now a Director on the UK team.
- Christianity, Climate Change, and Sustainable Living – A Rocha USA founding Director Ginny Vroblesky teamed up with UK authors Nick Spencer and Robert White to adapt their book Christianity, Climate Change, and Sustainable Living for North American audiences. Anyone looking for a well-researched faith-based approach to the issue of climate change will appreciate this book.
- Serve God, Save the Planet: A Christian Call to Action – Dr. Matthew Sleeth is a former emergency room director and chief of medical staff who now writes, preaches, and teaches full-time about faith and the environment. His inspiring and practical book Serve God, Save the Planet addresses such questions as How can I live a more equitable and meaningful life? How can I be less materialistic? How can I live a more charitable life? What would happen if I led a slower-paced existence?
- For the Beauty of the Earth – For the Beauty of the Earth explores the relationship between Christianity and the natural world in the most thorough evangelical treatment available on a theology of creation care. It is perfect for pastors, university students, theologians, and anyone who desires a thoughtful and well-written treatment of God’s good news for creation.
- Earthwise – Written by a leader of the Christian environmental movement, Calvin DeWitt, this book unpacks the biblical foundation for creation care. It’s a great place to start for anyone who wants to understand the essential place stewarding the earth has in their Christian life.
- In The Beginning – Written by French theologian Henri Blocher, In the Beginning focuses on the original meaning of the biblical narrative through a detailed study of the opening chapters of Genesis.
Listening in Lent: Invitation to our Lenten Book Study By Matthew W. Humphrey, Director of Theological Education Just after his baptism in the river Jordan, Jesus went into the wilderness for 40 [...]