Fall Salmon in Motion – Pro-D 2 (Surrey, BC)
October 23 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PDT| $80
The salmon spawning season has started! Join us for a fun and interactive day of learning about the fascinating life cycle of the salmon in the Little Campbell River! Discover what they eat at different life stages, the survival challenges they face and their importance to the ecosystem! Observe the internal workings of a salmon and appreciate the beauty of this keystone species.
- Kids grade K – 7
- Camp runs from 9am to 3pm
- Come dressed for an active day outside (rain or shine). Bring a hat and sunscreen, or boots and rain gear!
- Bring your own snacks (morning and afternoon), lunch & water bottle.
- Bring your own felts, scissors and glue (we will provide extras/additional)
How to Register
Registration is a 3-step process:
1. Sign up, and make payment through Eventbrite.
2. Download and complete the Day Camp Registration Form and Parent Information & Agreement Form. (Note: You don’t have to submit the forms if your child has attended one of our 2020 Summer Day Camps.)
3. Return forms by 7 days prior to the day you registered for. Please email them to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Your registration is NOT considered complete until we have received the registration forms containing medical information and Consent waiver.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: If a camp is cancelled due to Covid-19 provincial health requirements, all camp fees will be fully refunded to affected families.
Families withdrawing with more than one week’s notice will be refunded full registration cost minus the Eventbrite administrative fee. If it is within the week prior to the camp, $50 will be non-refundable, and the rest depending on if the spot is filled.
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to seeing your child/children at our Fall Salmon in Motion Day! Don’t forget to check out our other Pro-D program offerings!
Please note that A Rocha is a Christian environmental stewardship organization .
Please fill out the Day Camp Registration Form Package and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial assistance available. Contact us for more information.