Celebrate International Day of Biodiversity! Pro-D Day (Surrey Schools) (Surrey, BC)
May 6 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm PDT| $80
We are completely dependent on healthy and vibrant ecosystems for our food, water, fuel, shelter, medicines, clothes and energy, just to name a few. Come and discover with us how we can be a part of the solution of conserving biodiversity!
- For children Grade K – 7.
- Camp runs from 9am to 3pm.
- Come dressed for an active day outside (rain or shine). Wear gear for the weather: hats, boots and sun/rain protection. (No umbrellas, please)
- Bring extra set of clothing and socks.
- Bring your own snack (both morning and afternoon), lunch & water bottle.
- Bring hand sanitizer and mask. We’ll use masks for activities where we’re in close proximity to one another. *(following the most current BC protocols)
How to Register
Registration is a 3-step process:
1. Sign up, and make payment through Eventbrite. If you would like financial assistance- Contact us for more information.
2. Download and complete the Day Camp Registration Form and Parent Information & Agreement Form. (Note: You don’t have to submit the forms if your child has attended one of our 2021 programs, unless info has changed.)
3. Return forms by 7 days prior to the day you registered for. Please email them to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Your registration is NOT considered complete until we have received the registration forms containing medical information and Consent waiver.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: If a camp is cancelled due to Covid-19 provincial health requirements, all camp fees will be fully refunded to affected families.
Families withdrawing with more than one week’s notice will be refunded full registration cost minus the Eventbrite administrative fee. If it is within the week prior to the camp, $50 will be non-refundable, and the rest depending on if the spot is filled.
Thank you so much for your support and we look forward to seeing your child/children at our Pro-D Day!
A Rocha is a Christian environmental stewardship organization and our camp will include short reflections on Creation Care. For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604 542 9006.
In light of COVID-19, we are implementing changes in all areas of our work. As Day Camp activities take place outdoors, we are still moving forward with this event but are taking extra precautions and maintaining physical distancing. Please stay at home if you have had symptoms or traveled, or have been in contact with someone with symptoms or who has traveled in the last 14 days. Additional details on our prevention plan will be sent after registration.
Reminder: Please fill out the Day Camp Registration Form and Parent Information & Agreement Form and return it to email@example.com