Caring for Creation at Your Church
A webinar series for those that want to stimulate creation care in their local congregation.
Updated: March 22, 2022
Are you passionate about caring for God’s world? Do you long for creation care to be a part of church life? Are you looking for tips on how to engage your congregation in this vital aspect of discipleship?
The ecological dimension of following Christ has never been more top-of-mind. As our society continues to awaken to the need for people to fulfill their God-given role to care for our creaturely neighbours, how will you and your church respond? Join us for a series of interactive webinars that will address some common obstacles and equip you with tools and ideas for pursuing the care of creation within your congregation. Topics include:
- April 5: Session 1 – What kind of ‘soil’ do we have? | Roadblocks to caring for creation at church
- April 12: Session 2 – Who’s with me? | Casting vision, identifying partners and learning from others
- April 19: Session 3 – How do earthkeeping and the Christian life fit together? | Creation care as discipleship
- April 26: Session 4 – Where do we go from here? | Helpful tools for the next steps
Participation in this workshop is free, but registration is required. Here’s how:
- Register for individual sessions using the form below.
- You will receive the Zoom link to access the webinar through e-mail.
You must register for each date you’ll be participating, but are not required to attend all sessions. However, we recommend attending all of them, as the topics do overlap and complement one another.
Those who have previously filled out the interest form will receive an e-mail notice about registration.
If you have any questions about the series, please e-mail our VP of Programming, Rick Faw.